Powerful disinfectant

2003/02/01 Elhuyar Zientzia Iturria: Elhuyar aldizkaria

The British company Medipure has presented a powerful disinfectant without side effects for hospital use. It is called Suprox and is an electrically activated sodium chloride solution. It removes the cell wall from infection-causing bacteria (Salmonella, E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, tuberculosis bacteria...) and bacteria cannot develop resistance to disinfectant. On the other hand, it does not cause any damage to the skin, eyes, or respiratory system. Accidental consumption also does not cause damage, so it is very safe.

The disinfectant is planned to be marketed in spring and, according to the inventors, can be applied in other areas such as livestock or agriculture.

Gai honi buruzko eduki gehiago

Elhuyarrek garatutako teknologia