Meetings for Spirituality: Peer Meeting
2021/05/19 STEAM-Hezkuntza (Elhuyar Zientzia)
Original project name: Meeting of pairs within the framework of Zientzia Azoka.
Duration of meetings: 1 hour and hours of preparation.
Location: STEM Professional Workplaces.
Students create scientific or technological projects throughout the course for the Elhuyar Zientzia Azoka initiative. In addition, the Peer Meeting receives advice from university researchers and other STEM professionals, as well as advice from young people.
Participants must present their projects to those in front with a 3-minute explanation. Subsequently, the group of young people or previous professional, brings to the presenter a «flower» and a «new idea» for the project presented. Then the roles are modified, the couple change occurs, the process is repeated 5-6 times. In the end, both young people and STEM professionals have received 5-6 "new ideas" and "flowers" for their projects.
- Young people and professionals trust your project.
- Communicative skills, creativity and improvisation are worked.
- Knowledge is shared. Young people receive ideas.
- Actions are carried out in the near plane.
- Researchers are also inspired.
- It is also positive and motivating for teachers.
To delve into the contents click here.